The casino bonus is the most sought after offer that Canadian gamblers like to chase. The offer is highly popular because it provides players with the ideal opportunity to kick off their experience at a new no deposit casino site without worrying about losing their hard-earned bucks to the house. It is also an entertaining experience that you can do in the comfort of your own home. This is one of the reasons that online casinos are becoming so popular.
The way it works is that you receive a small amount of cash to play the games upon registration, and you don't have to deposit funds to unlock the offer. Some sites also give out no deposit free spins to new players, allowing them to play popular online slots without spending their own money. While the majority of sites offer this bonus code or free money, there has to be a certain amount of caution when it comes to understanding the rules of these bonuses along with any restrictions that may apply.
Use our top casino list to find the latest 2021 bonus codes and free money then start playing.
2021 No Deposit Casino Bonuses
Although they were not widespread in the past, these promos are increasingly becoming a common type of incentive at Canadian casinos. Owners of these sites realize the value of adding a bonus code or free money. Not only does it encourage new players to join, but some online casinos also offer the bonus to existing players to keep them loyal.
While there are plenty of promotions on the internet, you'll be surprised to learn that some of them are not worth your time and effort. This is especially true if you are looking for a chance to cash in on free money promotions, bonus codes, and getting to keep what to win. This is why we take it upon ourselves to dig through the scores of gambling sites on the internet with the aim of making your search for worthwhile promos easier and less stressful. We take many different factors into account, including how easy it is to navigate the site, the choice of games available, and the RTPs of the games. We also check for the number of bonus codes and free money offers on the site.
The gambling operators that we recommend are the safest options in Canada, and we update our site regularly to ensure that you know where to get the latest bonus codes, and free money offers all year round. Here are some examples of the types of bonuses available at the top no deposit casinos recommended by our casino experts.
- Slot Spins: A free spins promo is the best offer if you love to play online slots. This promo gives you a specified number of complimentary spins on certain slots upon signing up. Each spin has a fixed value, let's say $0.10. Players must rollover any winnings from the slot spins as required by the operator before requesting to withdraw. This requirement could take the form of a time limit that the bonus needs to be used by, or making the player wager the winnings a certain number of times. It is important to check these requirements before playing so you are sure of the restrictions.
- Bonus Cash: A free money offer, which often uses a bonus code, is a perfect way to enjoy your initial experience at a Canadian casino without spending a dime. You can claim the bonus upon joining the no deposit casino and use it to play a variety of games at the site before making a deposit. The typical amount awarded in these promos ranges between $5 and $20.
- Free Trial Bonus:This bonus is similar to the sign-up bonus that many no deposit casinos use. However, there is a twist that might make it worth your while signing up for. You are given an amount of money as a bonus, and you can then play and withdraw any winnings once the wagering requirements are met. There are a few drawbacks, however, firstly, the wagering requirement is often higher on this bonus. You will also not be able to withdraw all the winnings, but a percentage. The twist is that this bonus is genuine money for nothing. You don't need to make any deposit to claim the money.
- Cashback Bonus:Unlike other casino bonuses, this lets you get some of the money back that you lost over a certain period. Not all no deposit casinos offer bonuses such as these, but it allows you to qualify for a percentage of your losses during the specified window. For example, if the bonus runs from Friday to Monday, you will get (for example) 30% back.
- Deposit Method Bonus:There are many no deposit casinos that want people to use certain deposit methods such as Bitcoin. To encourage this, they will offer a bonus code or free money to players that deposit using that method. This bonus even applies if you have already used other bonuses.
Claim Free CA Bonus Codes
Claiming promotions at a new online gambling site is pretty easy. All you have to do is complete the sign-up process to receive your reward. Some operators, however, require you to use special codes when signing up to unlock your offer.
For beginners, here is a step by step guide on how to opt-in or claim bonus codes or free money when registering at a new no deposit casino.
- Open the link and click on the Join, Register, or Sign Up button on the homepage.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, email, home address, date of birth and phone number.
- Opt-in for the promotion by clicking on Claim Bonus or using promo codes where applicable.
- Submit the application and verify your account.
- Log in to your player account and start enjoying your sign-up reward.
How to Convert Your Winnings into Cash
The best part about playing with these signup rewards is that they tilt the odds in your favor and give you the rare opportunity to beat the house without spending your own cash. Free money welcome promos can be a great way of making some real money if used tactfully and correctly, and most operators will allow you to keep what you win if you're willing to put in the effort. Casinos know that this is a good deal, but they still offer it because they want you to stay and deposit money to keep playing. For the player, it means getting the chance to play a few of the games to see if they are worth sticking around for.
Here are some easy tips that you can use to convert whatever you win in the promotion into withdrawable cash.
- Understand the wagering requirements. This is the rule that tells you how many times you should roll over the free cash before requesting to cash out. For example, a $20 promo with a 60X playthrough requires you to wager at least $1200 to convert the free funds into real cash. It is important to understand this rule before you start to play. If you decide not to do the required playthrough then you will lose any cash you may have won.
- Play the eligible games. Review the terms and conditions to see the eligible games and how they contribute to the wagering requirement. Different casinos will have their own choices of games that are eligible, so it can be a good idea to see what those games are from a few casinos before making your choice.
- Play free slots with favorable RTP (Return to Player) and rewarding bonus rounds to increase the chances of making the playthrough. The RTP is the amount of money you get back from the winnings you earn. For example, an RTP of 98% means that if you win $100, you will get 98% of the winnings, and the house will get 2%. You ideally want to choose the games that offer the highest RTP.
- Keep track of your progress and request to cash out as soon as you complete the rollover requirement. Once you have done this, think about what you had to achieve and if you think it was worth staying with the casino, or moving onto another.
Free Promo FAQs
- Are there no deposit promos for mobile players? Yes. The top promotions are available across all platforms, including desktop and mobile.
- What games can I play with free money? You can use cash awarded by the house to play all types of games including slots and table games.
- Is it possible to withdraw bonus money? Yes, but only after completing the wagering requirements attached to the offer.
- Do I have to make a deposit before withdrawing bonus winnings? Providing you meet the wagering requirements this is usually not required, though there will be a cap on the maximum you can withdraw. Some sites may require you to deposit first though.
- Can I claim the offers twice? No. The rules do not allow players to claim the welcome offer more than once.
- How do I find out about the wagering requirements?Check the no deposit casino's terms and conditions. All of the information should be clearly laid out there.
Even though many of these no deposit casinos offer a bonus with rules attached, that doesn't mean that there is a lot of money that can be won by claiming them. All you need is to do your research and make sure the casino you are choosing is right for you. Check that the bonus codes and free money do not have high wagering requirements and that they are not time-limited.
So what are you waiting for? Take a browse through our reviews, and check out our recommendations today!